Tuesday, January 20, 2009

::..About Me..::

ok..im first time here maybe this will not complete in this time..but i will leave u guys about me..
ok..my name is muhammad asyraf, i was born in april 22nd n im 22 years old in 2009..im very2 easy going, straight forward,nice n very good looking hahah im not proud being myself but thank god cz giving a lots such a beautiful things in my lyfe.. im study at kolej yayasan melaka ofcs in malacca but now in las semester practical at wisma felcra organization in kuala lumpur my hometown..im living in very2 happy family my house arround umpunk kuala lumpur.hurm..giv me a time to create more better so c u later..

3 comments:

  1. wei ni jew ke yg mampu ko buat..hakhak..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..a'ahla..mcm kosong je page ni.nak komen pun takut2 da ni..xpe..improved urself k??wat je cite byk2..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ngeeh baru buat deh page ni baru beusia 3hari...eheheh

    ReplyDelete